We’re immensely proud to announce that Clutch Reviews has named Distillery to several of their lists of the “Top Creative, Design, and Development Agencies in Los Angeles” for 2018. Clutch ranked Distillery a top agency in all of the following categories:
- UI/UX Designers
- Mobile App Developers
- iPhone App Developers
- Android App Developers
- Web Developers
- .NET Developers
In Clutch’s press release announcing LA’s top-ranked agencies, Clutch Business Analyst Katie Chambers explains, “The companies listed have proven their expertise and dedication — not only through their rank on our site but also through glowing feedback from their clients.” Clutch, which architects itself as a “data-driven field guide for B2B buying and hiring decisions,” undertakes thorough research and analysis in vetting all companies, including drawing on detailed, verified, client-provided reviews of each agency.
We invite you to check out Distillery’s Clutch reviews, which provide a representative view of the level of detail offered in Clutch reviews. Following are selected quotes from our reviews:
- “They offer uniform quality across the board.”
- “Many shops have gimmicky marketing products, but it all comes down to how talented their people are.”
- “I’ve seen the quality of work that Distillery can give to people I’ve referred to them, and this tells me that I can use them for Fortune 10 companies that need an application for connecting to our proximity services back-end.”
- “Distillery has an emphasis on hiring talented people, who aren’t afraid to suggest things that push back against the client’s wishes. Many of these turned out to be much wiser decisions, mainly because, as a client, I lacked industry insight.”
- “Since our idea was for a family-based product, we were looking for a firm that had a smaller, family atmosphere … We’ve been working with Distillery every day for about 18 months, and they’ve become part of our family atmosphere … It’s been a great relationship.”
At Distillery, we know that if our clients aren’t successful, we aren’t successful. Their satisfaction with our services and people helps build the right foundation for that success. That’s another reason we’re thrilled about this honor: because it’s based in large part on what our clients have to say.
Want to learn more about how Distillery works hard to ensure the success of our enterprise and startup clients? Let us know!