- 4+ years experience working on backend software using modern languages and frameworks (PHP, Kohana, Symfony);
- Expert proficiency in Agile development process;
- Working knowledge in API development for mobile/web use;
- Strong relational database experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL or MS SQL);
- Experience in designing microservices architecture;
- Spoken English.
- A team of first-class specialists with whom it will be pleasant to work and just communicate, a democratic atmosphere in all our offices, no dress code;
- Topical technology stack on all projects;
- Growth both professional and career. Mobility within the company, the ability to change the subject area;
- IT events, professional conferences, online and offline courses;
- Internal hackathon and meetup, where each employee can act as a speaker;
- Wages corresponding to your experience and skills. We are made to talk about the indexation of wages;
- A cozy office in the historic center of the city on the waterfront, a kitchen with fruits, coffee, a large assortment of tea, biscuits, muesli; shower, bicycles and car parks, lounge area with cozy armchairs, sofas, ps4, electric guitar, balalaika and a library with professional and fiction literature;
- Flexible work schedule, the ability to work remotely;
- Required for a comfortable work technique;
- Compensation of tickets to the gym and medical expenses;
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
See you at the Distillery!