Join our team where you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will be a part of a team to resolve a diverse range of complex problems and regularly lead multiple, technically complex, large-scale projects.
- Career: Ability to progress and learn with ongoing training, in-office English tutors, career development, leadership opportunities;
- Work Environment: All equipment provided to you, autonomy and ownership, leadership opportunities, travel to U.S. and work with U.S. clients, interesting projects using latest tech, cozy and modern office in Paseo de la Reforma;
- Culture: Trust, collaboration, support, transparent communication & processes, experimentation, passion, continuous improvement, friendly & international team of first-class professionals;
- Benefits: Paid time off, 10 day vacation starting year one, flexible schedule & ability to work remotely to accommodate work-life balance, 15 days guaranteed Christmas bonus on year one and 30 days starting year two;
- Compensation: Competitive salary fitting your work experience & skills, compensation system, training for long-term career growth;
- Events: IT events, professional conferences, on- and offline training courses sponsored by Distillery, opportunities to speak at Distillery-hosted hackathons and meetups.