Hi! We are Distillery – cool IT company with a full cycle of development and design.
Now we are actively seeking the best engineering talent regardless of programming language, so a background in these technologies is not necessarily required, but some of the technologies our team currently uses include:
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Software Engineer with a strong team
- Technologies to know: Python (Django, DRF, Celery), Redis/Postgres, Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Agile Product Development processes and individual contribution
- Tests (unit, functional, integration) and understanding how to apply them
- Understanding and practically using SOLID, GRASP, common design patterns
- Ability to follow Micro Service Oriented Architecture (pros/cons)
- Bonus skills: Go, AWS
- Spoken and written English
- A team of first-class specialists with whom it will be pleasant to work and just communicate, a democratic atmosphere in all our offices, no dress code;
- Topical technology stack on all projects;
- Growth in both professional and career. Mobility within the company, the ability to change the subject area;
- Wages corresponding to your experience and skills. We are made to talk about the indexation of wages;
- A cozy office in the historic center of the city on the waterfront, a kitchen with fruits, coffee, a large assortment of tea, biscuits, muesli; shower, bicycles and car parks, lounge area with cozy armchairs, sofas, ps4, electric guitar, balalaika and a library with professional and fiction literature;
- Flexible work schedule, the ability to work remotely;
- Required for a comfortable work technique;
- Compensation of tickets to the gym and medical expenses;
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
See you at Distillery!