- Degree in finance\economics\accounting;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with progressively increasing responsibilities;
- Strong expertise in compilation of the financial statements and production of budgets;
- Advanced user in MS Office (Excel high-advanced level);
- Advanced user in CRM system (with customers);
- Upper-intermediate English both spoken and written
- A team of first-class specialists with whom it will be pleasant to work and just communicate, a democratic atmosphere in all our offices, no dress code;
- Wages corresponding to your experience and skills. We are made to talk about the indexation of wages;
- A cozy office in the historic center of the city on the waterfront, a kitchen with fruits, coffee, a large assortment of tea, biscuits, muesli; shower, bicycles and car parks, lounge area with cozy armchairs, sofas, ps4, electric guitar, balalaika and a library with professional and fiction literature;
- Required for a comfortable work technique;
- Compensation of tickets to the gym and medical expenses.
See you at Distillery!