- Knowledge and experience with Java (from 3 years), standard libraries, features of working with the garbage collector;
- Understanding the principles of OOP and design patterns;
- Experience with functional programming languages;
- Experience with Scala from 1 year; Practical experience in database design;
- Possession of OOP, OOD and design patterns (design patterns);
- Technical Spoken English.
The stack of project technologies:
- The microservice architecture of the application;
- Frontend: Java, Kotlin;
- Backend: Scala, PHP;
- Backend (AWS Lambda): Python, Go;
- DB: MySQL, Redis.
- A team of first-class specialists with whom it will be pleasant to work and just communicate, a democratic atmosphere in all our offices, no dress code;
- Topical technology stack on all projects;
- Growth both professional and career. Mobility within the company, the ability to change the subject area;
- IT events, professional conferences, online and offline courses;
- Internal hackathon and meetup, where each employee can act as a speaker;
- Wages corresponding to your experience and skills. We are made to talk about the indexation of wages;
- A cozy office in the historic center of the city on the waterfront, a kitchen with fruits, coffee, a large assortment of tea, biscuits, muesli; shower, bicycles and car parks, lounge area with cozy armchairs, sofas, ps4, electric guitar, balalaika and a library with professional and fiction literature;
- Flexible work schedule, the ability to work remotely;
- Required for a comfortable work technique;
- Compensation of tickets to the gym and medical expenses;
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
See you at the Distillery!