Distillery is hiring a Senior iOS Engineer to join our high-performing team of engineers in Mexico City. You will use the latest technologies to unlock new features and functionality, and find innovative ways to meet our clients’ needs. You will lead multiple technically complex, large-scale projects. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team, working closely to resolve complex problems.
- Career: Ability to progress and learn with ongoing training, in-office English tutors, career development, leadership opportunities
- Work Environment: All equipment provided to you, autonomy and ownership, leadership opportunities, travel to U.S. and work with U.S. clients, interesting projects using latest tech, cozy and modern office in Paseo de la Reform
- Culture: Trust, collaboration, support, transparent communication & processes, experimentation, passion, continuous improvement, friendly & international team of first-class professionals
- Benefits: Paid time off, 10 day vacation starting year one, flexible schedule & ability to work remotely to accommodate work-life balance, 15 days guaranteed Christmas bonus on year one and 30 days starting year two
- Compensation: Competitive salary fitting your work experience & skills, compensation system, training for long-term career growth
- Events: IT events, professional conferences, on- and offline training courses sponsored by Distillery, opportunities to speak at Distillery-hosted hackathons and meetups