QA Manual Engineer – LATAM
About DistilleryDistillery is a high-growth technology services company specializing in end-to-end custom software development and IT staffing for startups, small and mid-size businesses, and enterprises. We help our clients to imagine, design, engineer and deliver business-defining software and digital experiences whether they’re looking for a fully managed team, scalable workforce or individual engineers.
About the PositionAs a QA Manual Engineer you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will be a part of a team to resolve a diverse range of complex problems and regularly lead multiple, technically complex, large-scale projects.
- Analyze requirements and clarify all the aspects with the customer team (deep testing based on domain specificity of product, question clarification, business logic investigation etc).
- Test documentation development (test cases, checklists and plans).
- Reporting (testing outcomes): bug registration, bug tracking control.
- Work in a distributed international project team.
- Knowledge of test theory (testing types and levels, test design techniques).
- Experience in test plan designing.
- Test documentation writing experience (checklist, test cases) based on the appropriate test design technique.
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience in functional and Understanding of SDLC basics.
- Documentation review and requirements testing. Decomposition experience.
- Experience in Web services testing. Knowledge of DevTools, basic understanding HTML and CSS
- DB knowledge (basic knowledge of SQL queries).
- API REST testing experience (Postman, Insomnia etc).
- HTTP methods and status codes knowledge.
- Understanding of work within microservice architecture.
- Excellent communication skills (include sufficient English language skill).
- Understanding of non-functional testing
- Experience of work in Agile/Scrum environment
- Practical experience with different software development methodologies
- Production experience in different test management systems (TestRail, Test.it etc).
- Acceptance criteria development and review experience.
- Work experience with Jira, Confluence,Git, design tools (Adobe, Figma, Zeplin etc).
- Linux/MacOS Terminal commands knowledge.
- Experience of work with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity).
- Excellent ability to communicate and collaborate with a globally distributed team on any working milestone.
- Mobile testing experience: understating of iOS and Android OSs specifics, practical experience with different tools for testing (Network Link Conditioner, ADB, Android Studio, Xcode, Charles
Why You’ll Like Working Here
- The ability to work on and partner with multi-national teams that are committed to our BEST core values: Best People, Best Expertise, Best Service, Best Teamwork
- A generous, competitive compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as a generous vacation package and competitive benefits plan
- Remote working environment
- Professional and personal development