Senior UX/UI Designer – LATAM
Distillery is a high-growth technologyservices company specializing in end-to-end custom software development and IT staffing for startups, small and mid-size businesses, and enterprises. We help our clients to imagine, design, engineer and deliver business-defining software and digital experiences whether they’re looking for a fully managed team, scalable workforce or individual engineers.
About the Position
As a UXUI Designer you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will be a part of a team to resolve a diverse range of complex problems and regularly lead multiple, technically complex, large-scale projects.
- Ability to lead design processes from conceptualization to implementation phases.
- Strong knowledge in usability, information architecture, and interaction design.
- Experience conducting user research, creating archetypes, developing insights, user journeys, affinity maps, etc.
- Analytical ability to understand client/user goals and needs, conceptualize them, and transform them into final designs with simple, elegant, and meaningful user experiences.
- Provide results that include prototypes, proof of concept documents, wireframes, user flows and scenarios, and use cases.
- Ability to track and monitor development progress and the quality of the experience.
- Ability to manage and maintain UX/UI best practices.
- Play an informative and collaborative role in idea-sharing sessions with stakeholders and teams.
- Document user scenarios, personas, and create functional specifications.
- Knowledge of iOS, Android style guides.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams with great adaptability to the needs of each project.
- Passion for the final pixel and attention to detail.
- Be resourceful and independent in your tasks but also able to work as part of a team.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in UX/UI Design.
- Showcase an online portfolio of your work.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Framework.
- User experience, Research, Journey map, Brainstorming, User flow, Wireframe, Implementation, Usability reporting.
Why You'll Like Working Here
- The ability to work on and partner with multi-national teams that are committed to our BEST core values: Best People, Best Expertise, Best Service, Best Teamwork
- A generous, competitive compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as a generous vacation package and competitive benefits plan
- Remote working environment
- Professional and personal development