Distillery Tech is a high-growth technology services company specializing in end-to-end custom software development and IT staffing for startups, small and mid-size businesses, and enterprises. We help our clients to imagine, design, engineer and deliver business-defining software and digital experiences whether they’re looking for a fully managed team, scalable workforce, or individual engineers.
About the Position
Distillery is looking for a new Client Partner in the US. The Client Partner will bring an informed perspective on the best approach to win and grow services within our existing clients. Driving growth is critical and we are looking for this person to contribute additional growth of 20% year on year for their clients. They will establish C-Level, trusted-advisor relationships with clients, and they will have direct accountability for client and team happiness, frontline account support and account growth.
Client Partners drive success for the business by being creative, expanding our client networks, delivering thought leadership and being a trusted advisor to our clients. The most successful people in this role are outcome-driven. They are energized by talking to people, getting to know them and nurturing those ongoing client relationships.
- Accountable for account level P&L including revenue growth & margin targets, client health and communicating remediation plans to address shortfalls.
- Run account growth plays that help uncover new value to the partnership that exists between Distillery and clients.
- Orchestrate and run pursuit teams for new opportunities.
- Write proposals, SOWs, team models and decks with internal help.
- Secure extensions, find additions, and grow team careers.
- Facilitate “top-to-top” strategic client meetings and strategy briefings.
- Work alongside legal and delivery teams to sell and negotiate long-term agreements that deliver value to both Distillery and the client.
- Build strong relationships and fair stances with procurement departments, track invoice aging, and ensure all roles, rates, and invoices are correct.
- Client relationship management, engaging at a human level. Serve as an escalation point to resolve client and/or delivery issues to ensure successful delivery, client health and employee satisfaction.
- Partner with other internal departments in order to ensure alignment with the broader organizational objectives.
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing account management and/or consulting role.
- A quantitative track record of exceptional performance.
- A self-starter with strong experience with client relationship management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation, persuasion, closing, and the ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Ability to solve client/delivery feedback issues.
- Crafted effective strategies and business cases with clients and customers for technology and design investments.
- Product intuition and business acumen; you are able to understand how Distillery provides different values to different customers depending on their role, industry, and technical aptitude.
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and the ability to simplify complex problems.
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a fast-growing company.
- Outgoing – you love speaking to people and enjoy building meaningful relationships with customers and community members across cultures
Why you'll like working here
- The ability to work on and partner with multi-national teams that are committed to our BEST core values: Best People, Best Expertise, Best Service, Best Teamwork
- A generous, competitive compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as a generous vacation package and competitive benefits plan
- Remote working environment
- Professional and personal development