iOS Developer – LATAM
About DistilleryDistillery is a high-growth technology services company specializing in end-to-end custom software development and IT staffing for startups, small and mid-size businesses, and enterprises. We help our clients to imagine, design, engineer and deliver business-defining software and digital experiences whether they’re looking for a fully managed team, scalable workforce or individual engineers.
About the PositionAs an iOS Developer you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will be a part of a team to resolve a diverse range of complex problems and regularly lead multiple, technically complex, large-scale projects.
- Contribute to our consumer-facing ecommerce app, which enables brands to have their own mobile application live within days. We're creating a beautiful native experience that helps brands reach and retain their customers.
- Engaging in our development and release lifecycle process rituals (we use Scrum and Agile)
- Helping to define process and culture as our Engineering team grows
- Ensure and continuously improve application performance and responsiveness
- Maintain code quality and structure, conduct code reviews, write unit tests
- Maintain and resolve defects in applications
- Define, design, and deliver new features and enhancements, support and improve the existing ones
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to the backend and modeling teams on improving the API and other services supporting mobile apps
- Ensure the iOS libraries remain on the cutting edge of performance, ease of use, and security
- At least 2 years of experience as iOS programmer (Objective C or Swift)
- Knowledge of programming paradigms and design patterns.
- Knowledge of dependency manager (Cocoapods, Carthage)
- Knowledge of MVC/MVP o MVVM architecture
- Knowledge of UX/UI standards
- APIs REST integrations experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Why You’ll Like Working Here
- The ability to work on and partner with multi-national teams that are committed to our BEST core values: Best People, Best Expertise, Best Service, Best Teamwork
- A generous, competitive compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as a generous vacation package and competitive benefits plan
- Remote working environment
- Professional and personal development