We are committed to respecting data privacy and personal data protection.
What personal information we collect
We collect the following information about you:
- When you visit our website we collect information by log files, cookies and other tracking technologies. This information includes your IP address, the type of browser you use, what pages were visited by you and when they were visited.
- When you submit contact form on our website we collect such information as your name, email address and phone number.
- When you communicate with us a customer or prospective customer we collect such information as your name, email address, phone number.
How we use personal information collected
We can use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Deliver services and projects you requested.
- Provide you customer service.
- Communicate with you about services and projects you might be interested in by email, phone, postal email, fax or messaging application.
- Respond to your requests, questions and comments.
- Improving our website, our services and projects by monitoring and analyzing website usage.
- Personalize our website by providing the content, features and advertisement that may match your interests.
- Send you marketing campaigns in accordance with your consent and notification settings. You may withdraw your consent to receive marketing campaigns at any time by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Process information for other purpose which we described you at the time of collection and received your consent for data processing.
Retention of your personal information
Disclosure of your personal information with third-parties
- We may share your information with our worldwide subsidiaries.
- We may share your information with our business partners, contractors, service providers and vendors in order to deliver you the requested project or service. Examples include, but not limited to: website hosting provider and CRM system vendor.
- We may share your information by request from the government authority. We may share your information if it is necessary to prevent a physical and financial harm to our company, to our business partners, to you and others or otherwise if required by applicable law.
- We may share your information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share your information with other third-parties when we obtained your consent do so.
Security of your personal information
Distillery takes all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of your data. Distillery implements physical, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal information. If you have questions regarding the security of your data you can contact us at email@example.com
Your data privacy rights
If you wish to execute your data privacy right, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to access, update, delete or export your personal information. You can also withdraw your consent to your data processing at any time.
- Monitor and analyze usage of our website in order to improve our website and services.
- Deliver you personalized content and information on our website.
You can control whether your browser accepts cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser’s settings if you don’t wish to accept them. However in this case our website wouldn’t be able to provide you personalized content.
301 Arizona Ave, Suite #250,
Santa Monica, CA 90401
+1 (310) 776-6234